Happy Tuesday, friends! Wow. It has been quite awhile since I have shared anything on my blog and I am so sorry for that! Life got busy these past few months and I feel almost like I am having to “re-learn” how to use my blog! LOL! Thank you so much for hanging with me as I slowly dip my toes back into the water.
Every day I receive lots of messages from women, but the question I am asked most often is, “How do you study the Bible? Do you know of any resources?”
Well, the reason I am writing today is because I just learned that a valuable and practical Bible study resource I own is on sale today for just $10.00 at The Daily Grace Co. If this sounds like something YOU could use in your life, I hope you will take a moment to check it out and consider purchasing to keep in your personal library. It is definitely one of those tools you will want to refer back to time and time again. Some things I personally like about this book are:
- It is an easy read–Not a very thick book, but jam-packed with helpful insight and practical instruction
- It starts out explaining what the GOAL is in studying the Bible, which is important to know before starting
- It briefly outlines what exactly the Bible is, what it contains, and what it is useful for
- It discusses a very simple method of just a few steps for studying a passage of Scripture AND
- It even shows an example written out for further clarity
- Finally, it shares a few other things you can do to grow in relationship with the Lord besides Bible reading
If you can’t tell by everything I have said, I love this little book and if you desire to study the Bible but are struggling with the “how” of it, I think you will love it too!
Click right here to find out more about it AND to take advantage of the $10 sale for a limited time—> How to Study the Bible .
(photo credit: The Daily Grace Co)